Metal Detectable Keyhole Loop Tags
Our metal detectable keyhole loop tags are available in two sizes, eleven colours and in two different heat resistances, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Metal detectable core also available!
Our metal detectable keyhole loop tags are available in two sizes, eleven colours and in two different heat resistances, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
For a reduced cost, we can provide bespoke printing on the reverse of the standard keyhole tags. Please contact us via phone, email or live-chat to discuss this option further.
- Metal Detectable Keyhole Tags
- Metal Detectable Core Available
- Metal Detectable Batch Tags
- Printed on the outside of the spool as standard
- Small: 25 x 190 mm (0.98 x 7.48") - Blank Print
- Large: 48 x 279 mm (1.88 x 10.98") - Standard Print
- Bespoke sizes available
- Sold in rolls of 500
- Standard material: heat resistant to 150˚C/302˚F
- High heat material: heat resistant to 250˚C/482˚F (large size tags only)
- Colours: blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange, pink, brown and beige
- Bespoke printing: We can print our tags with your information. Please talk to a sales representative for more details
|FR||Étiquettes à boucle|
|ES||Etiquetas en espiral o en forma de cerradura|
|DE||Anhängeetiketten mit integrierter Anhängeschlaufe/Schlaufenetiketten|
|Detection Type||Metal Detectable|
|Pack Quantity||Roll of 500|
|Related Terms||Metal Detectable Batch Tags, Food Factory Keyhole Loop Tags, Metal Detectable Luggage Tag, Custom Metal Detectable Keyhole Loop Tags, Batch Tags, Keyhole Batch Tags|
|Dimensions||Small: 25 x 190mm (0.98 x 7.48"), Large: 48 x 279mm (1.88 x 10.98")|
|Catalogue Search Code||555|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products