Metal Detectable Universal Bag Cutter Safety Knife
This universal bag cutter is ideal for use with large bags/sacks, such as dry ingredients or liquids. Cutting efficiently and safely, the Detectamet Fully Metal Detectable and X-Ray Visible bag cutter has an automatic retractable blade when the user releases pressure on the lever – ensuring minimal risk of injuries.
You must be 18 or over to buy this item. Please handle all Safety Knives & Safety Knife Blades with care.
This universal bag cutter is ideal for use with large bags/sacks, such as dry ingredients or liquids. Cutting efficiently and safely, the fully Metal Detectable and X-Ray visible bag cutter has an automatic retractable blade when the user releases pressure on the lever – ensuring minimal risk of injuries.
- Ideal for opening large bags and sacks
- Open design means less risk of build up
- Can be cleaned with compressed air, water or non-abrasive chemicals
- Long Stainless Steel blade allows cutting depths of up to 32mm (1.25") depth - ideal for simple foil bags to multi-layer paper sacks with liners
- Easy ergonomic lever with locking mechanism for easy blade change
- Built-in lanyard loop for tethering
- Size: 158 x 27 x 76 mm (6.22 x 1.06 x 2.99")
- Aluminium body with Metal Detectable and X-ray visible plastic handle
- Supplied with one blade
- Replacement blades available
- Sold individually
- Suitable for laser engraving
|Metal & X-Ray Detectable
|Safety Knife Application
|Cardboard, Plastic Wrapping, Sacks/Plastic Bags, Plastic Netting, Plastic Adhesive Tape, Bubble Wrap, Plastic Strapping
|Catalogue Search Code
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products